A secret in the morning became a public and official, Martin "El Toro" Arzuaga is the new front of San Martín Peruvian team. It was not a sale but a loan for a year where all Peruvian pay the salary of player, but Junior will keep its sports rights.
Gone is the mystery of a new striker to strengthen the Peruvian soccer champion in the Copa Libertadores and the local tournament. This is the Martin Arzuaga Colombian striker who played for his country and belonging to the Junior de Barranquilla.
The "Bull" as they call it in Colombia, Libero confessed to joining the Santa Anita box for a while.
- Have you played a saint?
"I came to terms with the people of Junior Barranquilla (master of his passes a year and a half) to give me the San Martín. I'm happy to go to the champion team.
- Have you heard of the San Martín?
"I know that is a model team in the Peruvian football, will play the Libertadores, where we will face teams like River Plate, Nacional. Also I got good references from peers as Cambindo and Arriaga.
- How do you define yourself?
"A powerful player area.
- When did you arrive?
"I hope I turn the ticket over the weekend.
Yesterday, the San Martin campus began a rigid pre-season training which will last ten days in the Santa Anita. Today should be added to the work Captain Leao Butron.
Data:
-Arzuaga in Copa Mustang played 11 games, but only 2 starts. His 2 goals in the tournament were in home runs, against the same opponents (Deportivo Cali), in different parties and the minute you entered the field.
"With the release of" El Toro "Junior forwards centers are reduced to 4; Teófilo Gutiérrez, Jorge Diaz, Luis Carlos Ruiz and Carlos Bacca, the latter still recovering from a bruised knee.
Source: Interview
taken from the newspaper "Libero", Peru
0 comments:
Post a Comment